Sunday 15 February 2009

Why Are These Bikes Picking On Me?

They say after a while the owner starts to resemble the dog.These petrol pets of mine are driving me nuts.Why have most of my bikes got issues? Is it in reverse and they are reflecting their owners eccentricities? What drove a Fantic carb that worked Ok on a sick engine refuse to play ball on the rebuilt one?With astonishing perversity the pilot jet I could blow AND see through, once replaced resulted in 1st kick starting.Maybe its cos I made it stand in the corner for 2 years..
My red Ts185 became a non-runner whilst IN MY SHED.Was it bored? I stripped it and found only one ring, so the top one's abducted by aliens,right? My Bultaco broke down startline of my 1st event, for that jilted-at-the-altar feel .How does my Ts185 racer start with another's kick but not mine? Is it personal?

No comments:

Post a Comment