Saturday 28 February 2009

Monkey Run

Get bikes and go, Agonda beach of course the lushest in South Goa 7km away. We're off and thankfully the bike's horns work Ok,nothing else matters . Take Dave through a spot where I nearly got a bovine assassination last year,later a rickshaw driver says "Yes this is Cow Corner!". The ride up to Agonda is top, sweeping corners, breathtaking green hills, temples in the jungle. A monkey skims across the road, everyday stuff like..Drop into the beach eat the biggest Tuna sandwich ,chips & salad ever (1 pound) get back and curry again no KFs.I look at my Pulsar -its my bike from last year. Sari guard an all case I get lucky.Under rear no. plate is says "Lonely Without U" this proves prophetic as Dave is already declared Capt. Slow. Fill up with petrol from the snack shop up road (70p a litre) ready for big ride 2mrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment